Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Play time at six months old!

This is the best... I could play here for hours mom!



Look at me having so much fun!



Yep! I will just sit here and play, you got take a rest mom...



Well, maybe I am a little tired.



Telling you to go take a nap made me sleepy too!



I'll just watch some tv. My favorite movies are "Little Einsteins" and "Veggie Tales!"



Yep, I get pretty excited about watching and listening even when I'm cuddling with my blanket.



So I've got the whole rolling over thing down pretty good. I'm a pro at it.



In fact, I wouldn't even try putting me on my back, because I'll just turn right over instantly. It's almost like a reflex don't you think?



The world is just so much better on my stomach. I can crawl around and do so much more than if I was on my back!



I am a pretty smart little boy too! Watch me read this book...




This color is red and this one is green...



Are you listening mom?



I will read you some more... Please sit closer.



"Once upon a time. There was a handsome little boy named Logan... he loved to read books..."

No comments: